Automatically resize huge image uploads with Imsanity. Choose whatever size and quality you like, and let Imsanity do the rest. When a contributor uploads an image that is larger than the configured size, Imsanity will automatically scale it down to the configured size and replace the original image.
Imsanity also provides a bulk-resize feature to resize previously uploaded images and free up disk space. You may resize individual images from the Media Library’s List View.
This plugin is ideal for blogs that do not require hi-resolution original images to be stored and/or the contributors don’t want (or understand how) to scale images before uploading.
- Automatically scales large image uploads to a more “sane” size
- Bulk resize feature to resize existing images
- Selectively resize images directly in the Media Library (List View)
- Allows configuration of max width/height and JPG quality
- Optionally converts BMP and PNG files to JPG for more savings
- Once enabled, Imsanity requires no actions on the part of the user
- Uses WordPress built-in image scaling functions
Imsanity is available in several languages, each of which will be downloaded automatically when you install the plugin. To help translate it into your language, visit https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/imsanity
Imsanity is developed at https://github.com/nosilver4u/imsanity (pull requests are welcome)
Please one more PV Before Get Code