CP Contact Form with PayPal inserts a contact form into a WordPress website and connect it to a PayPal payment, either a PayPal Standard payment or a PayPal Express / PayPal Credit payment where available.
New feature: Now includes also a visual form builder for customizing forms.
Once the user has filled the PayPal contact form fields and click the submit button the posted data is saved into the WordPress database and the user is automatically redirected to PayPal to complete a payment. After completed the PayPal payment, the website administrator (the email indicated from the settings) will receive an email with the form data and the user will receive a confirmation/thank you email.
Both the paid forms and unpaid forms sent from the contact form will appear in the WordPress settings area with the mark of “Paid” or “Not Paid” so you can check all the details and contact the user if needed.
This WordPress plugin is useful for different types of contact forms, booking forms, order forms, consultation services, payments for joining events (paid event registration), ect…
CP Contact Form with PayPal has the following main features:
- Supports PayPal Standard and PayPal Express / PayPal Credit (where available)
- Supports many contact forms into the same WP website, each one with its own prices and settings.
- Visual form builder for adding/editing/deleting fields
- Allows checking the messages for both paid and un-paid submissions sent from the contact form.
- You can customize the notification email details, including from address, subject and content with the contact form fields.
- The website administrator receives an email notification of the paid contact message.
Please one more PV Before Get Code