Code Snippets is an easy, clean and simple way to run code snippets on your site. It removes the need to add custom snippets to your theme’s
A snippet is a small chunk of PHP code that you can use to extend the functionality of a WordPress-powered website; essentially a mini-plugin with less load on your site.
Most snippet-hosting sites tell you to add snippet code to your active theme’s
functions.php file, which can get rather long and messy after a while.
Code Snippets changes that by providing a GUI interface for adding snippets and actually running them on your site just as if they were in your theme’s
Quick overview of Code Snippets by Imran Siddiq
Code Snippets provides graphical interface, similar to the Plugins menu, for managing snippets. Snippets can be activated and deactivated, just like plugins.
The snippet editor includes fields for a name, a visual editor-enabled description, tags to allow you to categorize snippets, and a full-featured code editor. Snippets can be exported for transfer to another site, either in JSON for later importing by the Code Snippets plugin, or in PHP for creating your own plugin or theme.
Comprehensive Code Snippets tutorial with practical examples by Ferdy Korpershoek
If you like this plugin, or it is useful to you in some way, please consider reviewing it on WordPress.org.
Code Snippets can be used in these different languages thanks to the following translators:
- Belarusian – Hrank.com
- Brazilian Portuguese – Bruno Borges
- Chinese – Jincheng Shan and 诗语
- Chinese (Taiwan) – Alex Lion and Chun-Chih Cheng
- Croatian – Borisa Djuraskovic from Web Hosting Hub
- Czech – Lukáš Tesař and Jakub Humpolec
- Danish – Finn Sommer Jensen
- Dutch – Sander Spies, Peter Smits and mother.of.code.a11n
- English (New Zealand) and English (UK) – webaware
- English (South Africa) – webaware and Ian Barnes
- French – momo-fr, Didier Demory, Cyrille Sanson and Shea Bunge
- French (Canada) – Dominic Desbiens
- German – Mario Siegmann, Joerg Knoerchen, David Decker and Andreas
- Greek – Konstantinos Megas and Toni Bishop from Jrop
- Indonesian – Jordan Silaen from ChameleonJohn.com
- Italian – Usman Wagan, Luisa Ravelli and ElectricFeet
- Japanese – mt8, Takakazu Nagaya, Naoko Takano and melvas
- Persian – Mohammad Novintanon
- Russian – Alexander Samsonov, Yui, Denis Yanchevskiy and krioteh
- Slovak – Ján Fajčák
- Spanish (Colombia) and Spanish (Ecuador) – Javier Esteban
- Spanish (Spain) – Ibidem Group, Javier Esteban, Fernando Tellado and Juanma Aranda
- Spanish (Venezuela) – Yordan Soares
- Swedish – Argentum, Fredrik and Tor-Bjorn Fjellner
- Urdu – Samuel Badree
- Vietnamese – Tuan Phan
Please one more PV Before Get Code